Beth Dutton Bangs: How to Get the Look
Beth Dutton is a fierce and independent woman who is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in. Her signature look includes long, dark hair with blunt bangs. If you’re looking to emulate Beth’s style, you’re in luck! Cutting Beth Dutton bangs is a relatively simple process that can be done at home with a few basic tools.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps of cutting Beth Dutton bangs, from measuring your forehead to styling your new look. We’ll also provide tips on how to maintain your bangs so that they stay looking their best.
So whether you’re a fan of Beth Dutton or you’re just looking for a new hairstyle, read on for all the information you need to know about cutting Beth Dutton bangs!
|Part your hair in the middle and comb it down.
|Use a comb to create a triangle-shaped section of hair above your eyebrows.
|Hold the section of hair taut and use your scissors to cut straight across, creating a blunt bang.
|Use a fine-toothed comb to brush your bangs down and trim any uneven ends.
|Style your bangs with a round brush and blow dryer, or let them air dry naturally.
Determining Your Bang Shape
The first step to cutting Beth Dutton bangs is to determine your bang shape. This will help you choose the right length and style for your face shape and hair texture.
What is your face shape?
There are six main face shapes: oval, round, square, rectangular, triangular, and diamond. To determine your face shape, stand in front of a mirror and trace your outline with a dry erase marker. Once you have your outline, you can compare it to the following images to see which face shape you have.
- Oval: An oval face is long and narrow with a rounded forehead and chin.
- Round: A round face is full and has a similar width and length.
- Square: A square face has a wide forehead, a strong jawline, and a straight hairline.
- Rectangular: A rectangular face is long and narrow with a sharp jawline.
- Triangular: A triangular face has a wide forehead that tapers to a narrow chin.
- Diamond: A diamond face is wide at the temples and narrows at the forehead and chin.
What is your hair texture?
Your hair texture will also affect the way your bangs look. If you have fine hair, you will want to keep your bangs on the shorter side to avoid them looking too heavy. If you have thick hair, you can afford to have longer bangs that will add volume to your hair.
What is your desired bang length?
The length of your bangs will depend on your face shape and hair texture. If you have a round face, you will want to avoid bangs that are too long, as they will make your face look wider. If you have a square face, you can afford to have longer bangs that will help to soften your jawline.
What is your desired bang style?
There are many different ways to style Beth Dutton bangs. You can wear them straight, side-swept, or angled. You can also add layers or texture to your bangs to create a more modern look.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can choose the right bang shape for your face shape, hair texture, and desired length and style.
Preparing Your Hair
Before you start cutting your bangs, you need to prepare your hair. This will help you create a clean, even cut.
Wash and condition your hair.
Wash your hair with a shampoo and conditioner that is designed for your hair type. This will help to clean your hair and make it easier to work with.
Blow-dry your hair until it is 80% dry.
Blow-dry your hair until it is 80% dry. This will help to create a slight bend in your hair, which will make it easier to cut.
Use a round brush to create a slight bend in your hair.
Use a round brush to create a slight bend in your hair. This will help to create a more natural look.
Section your hair into four quadrants.
Section your hair into four quadrants: front, right, left, and back. This will help you keep your bangs symmetrical.
Cutting Your Bangs
Now that you have prepared your hair, you can start cutting your bangs.
1. Start by cutting a straight line across your forehead.
Start by cutting a straight line across your forehead, about an inch above your eyebrows. This will be the base of your bangs.
2. Use a comb to guide your scissors.
Use a comb to guide your scissors as you cut your bangs. This will help you create a straight, even cut.
3. Cut your bangs in layers.
Cut your bangs in layers to create a more natural look. Start by cutting the bottom layer of your bangs to the desired length. Then, cut the top layer of your bangs slightly shorter.
4. Blend the layers of your bangs.
Use your fingers to blend the layers of your bangs. This will help to create a seamless look.
5. Style your bangs.
Once you have cut your bangs, you can style them. You can wear them straight, side-swept, or angled. You can also add layers or texture to your bangs to create a more modern look.
Cutting Beth Dutton bangs is a great way to add a stylish touch to your look. By following these steps, you can create a flattering bang shape that will complement your face shape and hair texture
Cutting Your Bangs
To cut Beth Dutton bangs, you will need a pair of sharp scissors, a comb, and a hairdryer.
1. Start by parting your hair in the middle.
2. Use a comb to brush your hair forward so that it is all in front of your face.
3. Hold the scissors parallel to your hair and cut at a slight angle.
4. Cut your bangs to the desired length.
5. Use a hairdryer to dry your bangs and style them into place.
Tips for Cutting Beth Dutton Bangs:
- Use a comb to section off your hair into small pieces. This will make it easier to cut your bangs evenly.
- Hold the scissors at a slight angle so that you create a feathered edge.
- Don’t cut your bangs too short. They should be long enough to cover your forehead and frame your face.
- If you make a mistake, don’t panic. You can always trim your bangs a little bit at a time until you achieve the desired length.
Styling Your Bangs
Once you have cut your bangs, you can style them into a variety of different looks. Here are a few tips for styling Beth Dutton bangs:
- Use a styling product to tame flyaways and add volume.
- Blow-dry your bangs until they are dry and styled.
- Use a curling iron or flat iron to create a desired style.
Here are some specific styling tips for Beth Dutton bangs:
- To create a tousled look, use a texturizing spray on your bangs and then blow-dry them with a round brush.
- To create a sleek look, use a straightener on your bangs and then apply a light hold hairspray.
- To create a wavy look, use a curling iron on your bangs and then apply a light hold hairspray.
Beth Dutton bangs are a versatile style that can be styled in a variety of ways. With a little bit of practice, you can easily achieve the perfect Beth Dutton bangs for your face shape and hair type.
How To Cut Beth Dutton Bangs?
Q: What are the materials I need to cut Beth Dutton bangs?
A: To cut Beth Dutton bangs, you will need:
- A pair of sharp scissors
- A comb
- A hairdryer
- A styling brush
- A hair clip
- A blow dryer
- A styling product (optional)
Q: What is the best way to cut Beth Dutton bangs?
A: The best way to cut Beth Dutton bangs is to follow these steps:
1. Start by sectioning your hair into four parts: two in the front and two in the back.
2. Use a comb to brush your hair forward and create a straight line across your forehead.
3. Use your scissors to cut your bangs straight across, just above your eyebrows.
4. Use a hairdryer to dry your bangs and style them with a styling brush.
5. (Optional) Use a styling product to add volume and definition to your bangs.
Q: What are some tips for cutting Beth Dutton bangs?
A: Here are some tips for cutting Beth Dutton bangs:
- Start with dry hair. It will be easier to see where you need to cut.
- Use sharp scissors. Dull scissors will make your bangs uneven.
- Cut your bangs in small sections. This will help you avoid making mistakes.
- Don’t be afraid to take your time. Cutting your bangs is a process, so don’t rush it.
- If you make a mistake, don’t worry. You can always trim your bangs later.
Q: What are some common mistakes people make when cutting Beth Dutton bangs?
A: Some common mistakes people make when cutting Beth Dutton bangs include:
- Cutting them too short.
- Cutting them too straight.
- Cutting them unevenly.
- Cutting them too close to your eyebrows.
- Rushing the process.
Q: How can I avoid making mistakes when cutting Beth Dutton bangs?
A: To avoid making mistakes when cutting Beth Dutton bangs, follow these tips:
- Start with dry hair.
- Use sharp scissors.
- Cut your bangs in small sections.
- Don’t be afraid to take your time.
- If you make a mistake, don’t worry. You can always trim your bangs later.
Q: How can I style Beth Dutton bangs?
A: There are many ways to style Beth Dutton bangs. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Straight bangs: To style straight bangs, simply blow dry them straight with a hairdryer and a styling brush. You can also use a straightener to achieve a sleek, polished look.
- Side-swept bangs: To style side-swept bangs, blow dry them straight and then use a comb to sweep them to the side. You can also use a curling iron to create a more wavy look.
- Curled bangs: To style curly bangs, blow dry them with a diffuser to create a natural curl. You can also use a curling iron to create a more defined curl.
- Pinned-back bangs: To pin back your bangs, simply brush them back and secure them with bobby pins. This is a great way to keep your bangs out of your face when you’re working out or doing other activities.
Q: How often should I cut Beth Dutton bangs?
A: The frequency with which you should cut your Beth Dutton bangs depends on how fast your hair grows. If your hair grows quickly, you may need to cut your bangs every few weeks. If your hair grows more slowly, you may only need to cut them every few months.
Q: What are some other tips for maintaining Beth Dutton bangs?
A: Here are a few other tips for maintaining Beth Dutton bangs:
- Use a good quality shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Avoid using heat styling tools on your bangs too often. This can damage your hair and cause it to become dry and brittle.
- If your bangs are getting too long, you can trim them yourself or have them trimmed by a professional stylist.
cutting Beth Dutton bangs is a relatively simple process that can be completed at home with a few basic supplies. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can achieve a stylish and flattering look that will complement your own unique features.
Here are a few key takeaways to remember when cutting your own bangs:
- Start with dry hair.
- Use sharp, clean scissors.
- Cut your bangs in small increments.
- Overlap the layers of your bangs slightly.
- Blend the edges of your bangs with the rest of your hair.
- Style your bangs with a blow dryer and a round brush.
With a little practice, you’ll be able to cut Beth Dutton bangs like a pro!
We’ve turned typing into an art form. We don’t just scratch the surface; we type through it, breaking the crust of the conventional and bringing to light the layers of knowledge beneath. Our words are our paint, our keyboards the canvas, and the result? A masterpiece of information that’s as accurate as it is compelling.
We’re a band of inquisitive souls, data detectives, and prose pros. We’re not your average joe with a search engine. We dig deeper, leap further, and stay up way too late for the sake of quenching the knowledge thirst. Our team is a motley crew of expert researchers, savvy writers, and passionate nerds who believe that the right answer isn’t always the first one Google spits out.