In the dystopian future of Cyberpunk 2077, there are many different ways to express yourself. You can wear the latest fashions, customize your weapons and vehicles, and even change your body. But one of the most iconic ways to show off your style is to get your hands on David’s Jacket.
David’s Jacket is a rare and powerful piece of clothing that can only be obtained by completing a difficult quest. But if you’re up for the challenge, it’s well worth it. Not only does David’s Jacket look amazing, but it also comes with a number of unique perks that will make you a force to be reckoned with in Night City.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to get David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077. We’ll also provide some tips and tricks that will help you along the way. So if you’re ready to add this iconic piece of clothing to your wardrobe, read on!
How To Get David’S Jacket In Cyberpunk 2077?
| Step | Description |
| 1 | Find the location of the jacket. The jacket is located in the Totentanz club in Night City. |
| 2 | Enter the club and head to the VIP area. The jacket is on a coat rack in the VIP area. |
| 3 | Take the jacket and wear it. The jacket will now be added to your inventory. |
David’s Jacket is a unique item in Cyberpunk 2077 that can be obtained by completing the side quest “Chippin’ In.” This quest is available to players who have reached Street Cred level 20 and have completed the main story quest “The Heist.”
In order to unlock the quest “Chippin’ In,” you must first complete the main story quest “The Heist.” This quest will take you to the Arasaka Tower, where you will face off against Adam Smasher. Once you have defeated Smasher, you will be able to access the chip that contains Johnny Silverhand’s memories.
After you have obtained the chip, you will need to take it to Viktor, who will install it in your head. This will allow you to interact with Johnny Silverhand and complete the side quest “Chippin’ In.”
The recommended level for completing the quest “Chippin’ In” is 25. However, it is possible to complete the quest at a lower level if you are skilled enough.
In order to complete the quest “Chippin’ In,” you will need the following items:
- A vehicle
- A weapon
- A set of armor
- A medkit
- A grenade
1. Once you have obtained the chip that contains Johnny Silverhand’s memories, take it to Viktor, who will install it in your head.
2. Johnny Silverhand will then contact you and ask you to meet him at the Afterlife bar.
3. When you arrive at the Afterlife, Johnny Silverhand will tell you that he needs your help to find his old friend, Rogue.
4. Rogue is being held captive by a group of gangsters called the Tyger Claws. You will need to infiltrate their hideout and rescue her.
5. Once you have rescued Rogue, she will tell you that she needs your help to steal a chip from Arasaka.
6. The chip contains information that could be used to destroy Arasaka. You will need to infiltrate Arasaka Tower and steal the chip.
7. Once you have obtained the chip, you will need to return to Rogue. She will then use the chip to destroy Arasaka.
8. As a reward for your help, Rogue will give you David’s Jacket.
David’s Jacket is a unique item in Cyberpunk 2077 that can be obtained by completing the side quest “Chippin’ In.” This quest is challenging, but it is also very rewarding. If you are looking for a unique and stylish item to add to your collection, then David’s Jacket is the perfect choice for you.
There are a few different strategies that you can use to complete the quest for David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you get started:
- Use stealth. The enemies in this quest are pretty tough, so if you can, try to avoid fighting them head-on. Sneak around and take them out from behind.
- Use your weapons and abilities effectively. The enemies in this quest are armed with some powerful weapons, so you’ll need to use your own weapons and abilities effectively to take them down. Make sure to use your Tech weapons to hack into their systems and disable their weapons.
- Use your environment to your advantage. The environment in this quest can be used to your advantage. Use cover to take cover from enemy fire and use environmental hazards to damage your enemies.
Strategies for dealing with the enemies in the quest
The enemies in this quest are pretty tough, so you’ll need to have a strategy for dealing with them. Here are a few tips:
- Use ranged weapons. The enemies in this quest are armed with some powerful weapons, so you’ll need to stay out of their reach. Use ranged weapons to attack them from a distance.
- Use cover. The enemies in this quest are accurate shooters, so you’ll need to use cover to protect yourself from their fire. Find cover behind objects and use it to your advantage.
- Use your Tech weapons. The enemies in this quest have a lot of armor, so you’ll need to use your Tech weapons to hack into their systems and disable their armor.
Strategies for getting past the obstacles in the quest
The quest for David’s Jacket requires you to get past a number of obstacles. Here are a few tips for getting past them:
- Use your hacking skills. There are a number of locked doors and terminals in this quest that you can hack to get past. Use your hacking skills to open these doors and access the terminals.
- Use your stealth skills. There are a number of areas in this quest that are heavily guarded. If you can, try to avoid these areas and sneak past the guards.
- Use your environmental skills. There are a number of environmental hazards in this quest that you can use to your advantage. Use these hazards to damage your enemies or to distract them.
There are a number of rewards that you get for completing the quest for David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077. Here are a few of the most notable rewards:
- David’s Jacket. This is the main reward for completing the quest. David’s Jacket is a unique jacket that provides a number of stat bonuses.
- Experience points. You get a number of experience points for completing the quest. These experience points can be used to level up your character.
- Cyberware. You can get a number of pieces of cyberware for completing the quest. These cyberware can give you a number of different abilities.
Discussion of the benefits of wearing David’s Jacket
David’s Jacket is a unique jacket that provides a number of stat bonuses. Here are a few of the benefits of wearing David’s Jacket:
- Increased armor. David’s Jacket provides a significant increase in armor. This can make you more resistant to damage from enemies.
- Increased resistances. David’s Jacket also provides increased resistances to a number of different damage types. This can make you more resistant to fire, electricity, and other types of damage.
- Increased carrying capacity. David’s Jacket also increases your carrying capacity. This means that you can carry more items with you.
Comparison of David’s Jacket to other jackets in the game
David’s Jacket is one of the best jackets in Cyberpunk 2077. It provides a number of stat bonuses that make it a valuable addition to any character’s wardrobe. However, there are a few other jackets that are also worth considering. Here is a comparison of David’s Jacket to some of the other best jackets in the game:
| Jacket | Armor | Resistances | Carrying Capacity |
| David’s Jacket | 20 | 20% | 15 |
| Arasaka Corporate Jacket | 18 | 15% | 15 |
| Militech Combat Jacket | 22 | 18%
How do I get David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077?
To get David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077, you need to complete the following steps:
1. Complete the “Chippin’ In” quest. This quest is available after you reach Street Cred level 20. To start the quest, talk to Rogue at the Afterlife bar in Night City.
2. During the quest, you will need to infiltrate Arasaka Tower and steal a chip from Yorinobu Arasaka. Once you have the chip, return to Rogue and she will give you David’s Jacket.
Is there any other way to get David’s Jacket?
No, there is no other way to get David’s Jacket in Cyberpunk 2077. It is only available as a reward for completing the “Chippin’ In” quest.
Can I get David’s Jacket on other platforms?
Yes, you can get David’s Jacket on all platforms that Cyberpunk 2077 is available on. The steps to get the jacket are the same on all platforms.
Is David’s Jacket a good item?
David’s Jacket is a good item, but it is not the best jacket in the game. It has a high Armor rating and a good Crit Chance bonus, but it does not have any other special effects. There are other jackets in the game that offer better stats or special effects.
Is David’s Jacket worth getting?
Whether or not David’s Jacket is worth getting depends on your playstyle. If you are looking for a jacket with good stats, there are other jackets in the game that offer better options. However, if you are a fan of the game’s lore, you may want to get David’s Jacket for its historical significance.
David’s jacket is a unique and stylish item that can be obtained in Cyberpunk 2077. It is a reward for completing the side quest “Chippin’ In,” which requires players to help Johnny Silverhand track down his former bandmate, Alt Cunningham. The jacket is a powerful piece of gear that can give players a significant edge in combat. However, it is also a symbol of Johnny’s past and his relationship with Alt. As such, it is a valuable item that players should consider obtaining if they want to fully experience the story of Cyberpunk 2077.
We’ve turned typing into an art form. We don’t just scratch the surface; we type through it, breaking the crust of the conventional and bringing to light the layers of knowledge beneath. Our words are our paint, our keyboards the canvas, and the result? A masterpiece of information that’s as accurate as it is compelling.
We’re a band of inquisitive souls, data detectives, and prose pros. We’re not your average joe with a search engine. We dig deeper, leap further, and stay up way too late for the sake of quenching the knowledge thirst. Our team is a motley crew of expert researchers, savvy writers, and passionate nerds who believe that the right answer isn’t always the first one Google spits out.