How to Have Kids in Bannerlord?
Having children in Bannerlord is a great way to add a sense of realism to your playthrough and to continue your dynasty for generations to come. However, it can be a bit tricky to figure out how to do it, especially if you’re new to the game.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of having children in Bannerlord, from finding a wife to raising your children to adulthood.
Finding a Wife
The first step to having children in Bannerlord is finding a wife. You can do this by talking to any eligible woman in the game. If she’s interested in you, she’ll agree to marry you.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a wife. First, you’ll want to make sure that she’s of childbearing age. Second, you’ll want to make sure that she has good stats. This will help to ensure that your children are born with good traits.
Once you’ve found a wife, you can propose to her by talking to her and selecting the “Marry” option. If she accepts, you’ll be married and you can start trying to have children.
Once you’re married, you can start trying to have children by sleeping with your wife. There’s a chance that she’ll get pregnant each time you sleep with her.
The chances of getting pregnant are higher if your wife is fertile and if you have a high fertility rating. You can increase your fertility rating by eating certain foods, such as pomegranates and carrots.
If your wife gets pregnant, you’ll be able to tell by the appearance of her belly. She’ll also start to gain weight.
Having a Child
After about 9 months, your wife will give birth to a child. You’ll be able to name the child and choose its gender.
Once the child is born, you’ll need to take care of it. This includes feeding it, bathing it, and teaching it how to fight.
You can also train your child to become a great warrior. This will help them to succeed in life and to continue your dynasty for generations to come.
Raising Your Children
Raising your children is an important part of playing Bannerlord. It’s your responsibility to make sure that they’re well-educated and well-trained.
There are a few things you can do to help your children grow up to be successful. First, you can make sure that they’re getting a good education. This means sending them to school and making sure that they’re learning the skills they need to succeed in life.
Second, you can train your children to fight. This will help them to defend themselves and to protect your dynasty.
Finally, you can provide your children with love and support. This will help them to grow up to be happy and well-adjusted adults.
Having children in Bannerlord is a great way to add a sense of realism to your playthrough and to continue your dynasty for generations to come. It’s a challenging but rewarding experience, and it’s one that you’re sure to enjoy.
How to Have Kids in Bannerlord?
- Q: How do I get married in Bannerlord?
- A: To get married in Bannerlord, you must first find a potential spouse. You can do this by talking to other lords and ladies, or by visiting taverns and inns. Once you have found a potential spouse, you can propose to them by speaking to them and selecting the “Propose” option. If they accept your proposal, you will be married.
- Q: How do I have children in Bannerlord?
- A: Once you are married, you can have children by sleeping with your spouse. To do this, go to your bedchamber and select the “Sleep” option. You will then have a chance to conceive a child. The chances of conceiving a child are increased if you have a high relationship with your spouse.
- Q: How many children can I have in Bannerlord?
- A: You can have up to four children in Bannerlord.
- Q: What happens to my children when I die in Bannerlord?
- If you die in Bannerlord, your children will inherit your titles and holdings. If you have no children, your titles will be inherited by your closest male relative.
- Q: How can I improve my chances of having a male child in Bannerlord?
- There is no guaranteed way to have a male child in Bannerlord. However, you can increase your chances by having a high relationship with your spouse and by praying to the gods.
- Q: How can I improve my chances of having a female child in Bannerlord?
- There is no guaranteed way to have a female child in Bannerlord. However, you can increase your chances by having a low relationship with your spouse and by praying to the gods.
- You can only have children with other characters of the opposite sex.
- You can only have children with characters who are not related to you.
- You can only have children with characters who are of the same culture as you.
- You can only have children with characters who are of the same religion as you.
having children in Bannerlord is a complex but rewarding process. By following the steps in this guide, you can increase your chances of successfully raising a family in Calradia. However, it is important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all approach to parenting, and you will need to adjust your methods to suit the individual needs of your children. With patience and love, you can help your children grow into strong and capable adults who will make a positive contribution to the world.
We’ve turned typing into an art form. We don’t just scratch the surface; we type through it, breaking the crust of the conventional and bringing to light the layers of knowledge beneath. Our words are our paint, our keyboards the canvas, and the result? A masterpiece of information that’s as accurate as it is compelling.
We’re a band of inquisitive souls, data detectives, and prose pros. We’re not your average joe with a search engine. We dig deeper, leap further, and stay up way too late for the sake of quenching the knowledge thirst. Our team is a motley crew of expert researchers, savvy writers, and passionate nerds who believe that the right answer isn’t always the first one Google spits out.