How to Summon Mirage Island
Have you ever wanted to visit a mysterious island that appears and disappears in the blink of an eye? If so, you’re in luck! Mirage Island is a real place, and it’s actually quite easy to summon. All you need is a boat, a bit of magic, and a strong desire to explore.
In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to summon Mirage Island. We’ll also provide some tips and tricks to help you make the most of your trip. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your journey today!
|Get a Pokmon that knows the move Dive
|Dive is a Water-type move that allows a Pokmon to enter the water and travel underwater.
|Go to the Seafoam Islands
|The Seafoam Islands are a group of islands located in the Hoenn region. They are located in the northwest corner of the region, near the Johto border.
|Use Dive in the water near the Seafoam Islands
|When you use Dive in the water near the Seafoam Islands, you will be transported to Mirage Island.
Mirage Island is a hidden island in Pokmon Emerald that can only be accessed under certain conditions. It is home to a variety of rare Pokmon, including the legendary Pokmon Rayquaza. In this guide, we will show you how to summon Mirage Island so that you can catch these rare Pokmon for yourself.
To summon Mirage Island, you will need the following:
- A Pokmon Emerald game cartridge
- A Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP system
- A copy of the Emerald Expansion Pack (optional)
- A Nintendo GameCube with a Game Boy Advance link cable
- A copy of the Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team or Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team game
1. Start a new game of Pokmon Emerald.
2. Save your game and turn off the system.
3. Insert the Emerald Expansion Pack (if you have one) into the Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP.
4. Connect the Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP to the Nintendo GameCube using the Game Boy Advance link cable.
5. Start a new game of Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team or Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team.
6. Save your game and turn off the system.
7. Disconnect the Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP from the Nintendo GameCube.
8. Turn on the Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP.
9. Load your save file of Pokmon Emerald.
10. Fly to the Mirage Tower in the Hoenn region.
11. Enter the Mirage Tower and talk to the old man at the top.
12. The old man will tell you that he has seen a mirage of Mirage Island.
13. Go outside and look for a green hexagon on the sea.
14. If you see a green hexagon, sail to it and you will be taken to Mirage Island.
Mirage Island is a great place to catch rare Pokmon. Be sure to visit it often and add these powerful Pokmon to your team.
Here are some additional tips for summoning Mirage Island:
- The green hexagon will only appear on certain days of the week.
- The green hexagon will only appear at certain times of the day.
- The green hexagon will only appear if you have a high enough Mirage Island rating.
- You can increase your Mirage Island rating by catching Pokmon on Mirage Island.
By following these tips, you can increase your chances of summoning Mirage Island and catching its rare Pokmon.
How To Summon Mirage Island?
Mirage Island is a special location in Pokmon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team that can only be accessed under certain conditions. Once you’ve met these conditions, you’ll be able to travel to this mysterious island and find some of the rarest Pokmon in the game.
Start a new game of Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team or Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
The first step to summoning Mirage Island is to start a new game of either Pokmon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team or Blue Rescue Team. Once you’ve created your character and chosen your partner Pokmon, you’ll need to make your way through the first dungeon.
Save your game in the first dungeon
Once you’ve reached the end of the first dungeon, you’ll need to save your game. This will create a save file that is required for summoning Mirage Island.
Talk to Kecleon in the Wigglytuff Guild
After you’ve saved your game, you’ll need to talk to Kecleon in the Wigglytuff Guild. Kecleon is a Pokmon that can change its appearance to look like other Pokmon. He’ll tell you that he’s looking for a special item called the Mirage Stone.
Find the Mirage Stone
The Mirage Stone is a rare item that can be found in the first dungeon. It’s a small, blue stone that is hidden in a secret room. To find the secret room, you’ll need to use the Dig command to dig through a wall in the first dungeon.
Bring the Mirage Stone to Kecleon
Once you’ve found the Mirage Stone, you’ll need to bring it back to Kecleon in the Wigglytuff Guild. He’ll take the stone and use it to create a portal to Mirage Island.
Travel to Mirage Island
Once Kecleon has created the portal to Mirage Island, you’ll be able to travel there by using the Warp Stone. When you arrive on Mirage Island, you’ll find a variety of different Pokmon that you can’t find anywhere else in the game.
Mirage Island is a great place to find rare Pokmon and items. It’s also a fun place to explore and battle other Pokmon trainers. If you’re looking for a challenge, be sure to check out Mirage Island.
How To Summon Mirage Island?
- Question: What are the requirements to summon Mirage Island?
- Answer: To summon Mirage Island, you need a Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability, such as Latias or Latios. You also need to have a Pokmon with the Surf ability.
- Question: How do I find a Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability?
- Answer: You can find Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability in the following ways:
- By hatching an egg from a Pokmon that has the Mirage Island ability.
- By catching a Pokmon that has the Mirage Island ability in the wild.
- By trading for a Pokmon that has the Mirage Island ability.
- Question: How do I use Surf to summon Mirage Island?
- Answer: Once you have a Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability and a Pokmon with the Surf ability, you can use Surf to summon Mirage Island. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to a body of water that is deep enough for Surf.
2. Have the Pokmon with the Surf ability use Surf.
3. While the Pokmon is surfing, the Mirage Island will appear.
- Question: What happens when I reach Mirage Island?
- Answer: When you reach Mirage Island, you will find a variety of rare Pokmon that you cannot find anywhere else. You can also find special items on Mirage Island, such as the TM for Surf.
- Question: How often can I summon Mirage Island?
- Answer: Mirage Island can only be summoned once per day.
- Question: What if I don’t have a Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability?
- Answer: If you don’t have a Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability, you can still summon Mirage Island by trading for a Pokmon that has the ability. You can also find Pokmon with the Mirage Island ability in the Global Trade System (GTS).
Mirage Island is a unique and exciting place to visit in Pokmon Emerald. It is a great place to catch rare Pokmon and find valuable items. However, it is important to be prepared before you go, as the island can be dangerous. By following the tips in this guide, you can increase your chances of having a successful trip to Mirage Island.
Here are the key takeaways from this guide:
- Mirage Island only appears in Pokmon Emerald.
- You can only reach Mirage Island by using the Eon Ticket.
- Mirage Island is divided into four different areas.
- The Pokmon that appear on Mirage Island are different each day.
- You can find valuable items on Mirage Island, such as TMs and Berries.
- Mirage Island can be dangerous, so it is important to be prepared before you go.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding experience in Pokmon Emerald, then be sure to visit Mirage Island. It is a place unlike any other in the game, and you are sure to have a memorable time.
We’ve turned typing into an art form. We don’t just scratch the surface; we type through it, breaking the crust of the conventional and bringing to light the layers of knowledge beneath. Our words are our paint, our keyboards the canvas, and the result? A masterpiece of information that’s as accurate as it is compelling.
We’re a band of inquisitive souls, data detectives, and prose pros. We’re not your average joe with a search engine. We dig deeper, leap further, and stay up way too late for the sake of quenching the knowledge thirst. Our team is a motley crew of expert researchers, savvy writers, and passionate nerds who believe that the right answer isn’t always the first one Google spits out.